3M Particulate Respirator Mask, N95
The 3M Particulate Respirator (8200) N95 is designed to help provide lightweight, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Lightweight, disposable particulate respirator is an economical choice for respiratory protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Two-strap design with four point staple attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. It may also be used for liquid or non oil based particles from sprays that do not emit oil aerosols or vapors. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.