E9 Rehab Elliptical
The Landice line of rehabilitation trainers provides the very best in functional usage and reliability. From reversing treadmills to zero-impact ellipticals, Landice fitness equipment provides the perfect tools to assist a wide variety of patients in their recovery and rejuvenation.
Landice provides a state-of-the-art, commercial-grade exercise unit designed to support the multiple needs of Sports/Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation facilities. Patients at any athletic level from student, amateur to professional will find physically holistic benefits and practical rehabilitative functionality on a Landice. In addition, the E9 Rehabilitation Trainer offers one of the only units to enable upper body as well as lower body exercise functionality.
Features and Benefits:
• Patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion. Adjust the stride between 17 and 23 inches.
• Oversized foot pedals with Orthopedic “gel” inserts
• Integrated rear step reduces step up height to 7”
• 2” medical grade side rails with molded hand grips
• 2” pedal spacing
• Metabolic equivalent speed indicator
• High Tech Entertainment Center
• Wireless chest strap and AccuTrack contact heart rate monitoring system
• 5 Built-In programs and 20 effort levels
• Four control panel choices – Pro, Pro Sports, Cardio and Executive
• 500 lb user weight capacity
• Voltage: 110VAC or 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
• Physical Footprint: 35” x 68”
Landice E9 ElliptiMill
Pro Trainer 040014
Pro Sports Trainer LANPROSPT
Cardio Trainer 040013
Executive Trainer 040012