Features and Benefits of the SciFit 7000e Elliptical Trainer
• Low impact total body movement
• Orthopedic Bio-Flex™ footbeds improve circulation and eliminate hot spots and numbness
• Pedal movement simulates uneven surface to recruit stabilizing muscles-ideal for proprioceptive training and fall prevention
• Optimized torso rotation and core muscle recruitment for a weight-bearing total body workout
• Bi-directional exercise promotes muscle balance and exercise variety
• With its lower step and full side rails, the SXT7000e² provides easy entry for those needing extra stability.
• Safe and easy entry for progression to weight-bearing elliptical motion
• 50% lower step-up height
• Low starting resistance at only 6 watts
• 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
• 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep
• Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
• Designed for medical use
• USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices
• Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high
• Download results to USB flash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and
• your work-out will be copied in a text file for saving and printing.
• Self Generating with auto recharge battery backup
• Warranty: 3 year parts, 1 year labor
• Maximum User Weight: 425 lbs
• Overall Dimensions: 75”L x 30 “ W x 63” H
SciFit 7000e Elliptical