K-Tape® Kinesiology Tape
K-Tape® Kinesiology Tape
K-Tape® Kinesiology tape has been the first choice for international sports teams and physiotherapists. Use K-Tape to treat and prevent a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sports injuries as well as inflammatory conditions. Made from single source, high quality cotton and elastane thread for product consistency, K-Tape® provides comfortable wear for up to 7 days. K-Tape® is breathable and water resistant with no limitations on swimming, showering or sport activities. A high quality tape at a great value!
In the summer of 2018, K-Tape® introduced five brand new colors of tape in their revolutionary skin color matching system, K-Tape® My Skin. K-Tape® My Skin is a major breakthrough in tape color technology and is the only tape on the market to help users match their natural skin tone. This is an ideal choice for athletes and individuals that want to get the therapeutic benefits of taping, without drawing attention to the tape. Same effective tape, all new colors. Sold by the individually boxed roll, box of 4 rolls, mixed box of 5 rolls and bulk roll.
Introductory Special on K-Tape® My Skin – mixed box of 5 rolls with free color guide for only $37.50! Just $7.50 per roll!!
Features & Benefits of K-Tape®:
- Elastane thread of the highest quality for consistent elasticity, equivalent to the human muscle.
- Strict manufacturing quality control from single sourced premium cotton for clean, straight cuts resulting in better adhesion during wear.
- Physiobond Adhesive applied in a clinically proven wave pattern enables K-Tape® to adhere effectively for up to 7 days without skin irritation.
- Breathable, Water Resistant and Non-Allergenic. Fabric dyes are certified non-toxic and same as used in baby clothing.
- 10% Pre-Stretch enables K-Tape® to be pulled off the backing paper with the ideal amount of tension. Its handling feels the same every time you use it.
- Backing paper with correctly oriented fibers for reliable functionality and stability.
- K-Tape® is produced using Sustainable Practices to prevent production and packaging waste, conserve resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Outer packaging consists of paper and cardboard; no plastic materials are used in the tape rolls.
Available in single 2”x16.4’ roll, box of 4 rolls, box of 5 mixed rolls, or single 2”x 72.2’ bulk roll.
K-Tape® Original – 4 colors – Red, Blue, Beige and Black
K-Tape® My Skin – 5 colors – Beige, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Very Dark Brown