K-Tape My Team Colors
Display your winning team spirit by proudly wearing your team colors!
K-Tape Kinesiology Tape
K-Tape Kinesiology tape has been the first choice for international sports teams and physiotherapists. Use K-Tape to treat and prevent a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sports injuries as well as inflammatory conditions. Made from single source, high quality cotton and elastane thread for product consistency, K-Tape provides comfortable wear for up to 7 days. K-Tape is breathable and water resistant with no limitations on swimming, showering or sport activities. A high quality tape at a great value!
Features & Benefits of K-Tape:
- Elastane thread of the highest quality for consistent elasticity, equivalent to the human muscle.
- Strict manufacturing quality control from single sourced premium cotton for clean, straight cuts resulting in better adhesion during wear.
- Physiobond Adhesive applied in a clinically proven wave pattern enables K-Tape to adhere effectively for up to 7 days without skin irritation.
- Breathable, Water Resistant and Non-Allergenic. Fabric dyes are certified non-toxic and same as used in baby clothing.
- 10% Pre-Stretch enables K-Tape to be pulled off the backing paper with the ideal amount of tension. Its handling feels the same every time you use it.
- Backing paper with correctly oriented fibers for reliable functionality and stability.
- K-Tape is produced using Sustainable Practices to prevent production and packaging waste, conserve resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Outer packaging consists of paper and cardboard; no plastic materials are used in the tape rolls.