Dry Needling- APS Drop Needles
NEW- Click and Drop Delivery system. No color tab. Needle is offset in tube for one handed click and drop delivery.
Finally- A needle made specifically for Dry Needling!
APS Dry Needling Needles are “the unique dry needling needles for physiotherapists”. Manufactured by Agupunt in Spain of the highest quality Surgical Stainless Steel. APS Physiotherapy Needles are the superior choice for dry needling vs. acupuncture needles. Dry needling requires multiple deep insertions and manipulations on each of the targeted trigger points. Acupuncture needles were designed to be superficially inserted only once. APS Dry Needles are the right choice for your practice.
APS Dry Needling Needles are used in Myopain Seminars Dry Needling Courses
Key Features and Benefits of the APS Dry Needling Needles Include:
• Headless Needle allows better precision while puncturing and improved control
• High Strength (17:4) Surgical Steel provides a sharper needle that lasts during multiple
• Triple Lubricant coating maintains lubrication for a more comfortable treatment
• Triple Polishing removes surface irregularities for a smooth comfortable treatment
• Special Conical Sharpening for dry needling improves penetration and handling
• Smoother insertion minimizes tissue damage
• Reduced pain during treatment=higher patient satisfaction
Stocked in our Centennial, CO warehouse. Box/100.
Manufactured by Agupunt in Spain
|A1043PD||.25 x 30|
|A1045PD||.30 x 30|
|A1040PD||.30 x 40|
|A1042BPD||.30 x 50|
|A1042CPD||.30 x 60|
|A1010PD||.30 x 75|
Sale of needles is restricted to licensed health care professionals who are permitted by their state licensing board to perform Dry Needling. It is your responsibility to know what your scope of practice is regarding Dry Needling in your jurisdiction.
Also available in Original APS Dry Needle with color tab, Safety Tube APS Dry Needle with color tab and Fascia APS Dry Needle.