Dry Needling – APS Dry Needles
Finally- A needle made specifically for Dry Needling!
APS Dry Needles are “the unique dry needling needles for physiotherapists”. Manufactured by Agupunt in Spain of the highest quality Surgical Stainless Steel. APS Physiotherapy Needles are the superior choice for dry needling vs. acupuncture needles. Dry needling requires multiple deep insertions and manipulations on each of the targeted trigger points. Acupuncture needles were designed to be superficially inserted only once. APS Dry Needles are the right choice for your practice.
APS Dry Needling Needles are used in Myopain Seminars Dry Needling Courses
Key Features and Benefits of the APS Dry Needling Needles Include:
• Headless Needle allows better precision while puncturing and improved control
• High Strength (17:4) Surgical Steel provides a sharper needle that lasts during multiple
• Triple Lubricant coating maintains lubrication for a more comfortable treatment
• Triple Polishing removes surface irregularities for a smooth comfortable treatment
• Special Conical Sharpening for dry needling improves penetration and handling
• Smoother insertion minimizes tissue damage
• Different color tips for easy identification while working
• Reduced pain during treatment=higher patient satisfaction
Stocked in popular sizes including 30 x 100mm and 30 x1 25mm in our Centennial, CO warehouse. Box/100.
Check out the new needles with safety tubes featuring a double tube system for handling longer needles.
Mixed box contains 10 each of .16×25, .20×30, .25×13, .30×75 and 20 each of .30×30, .30×50, .30×60
Manufactured by Agupunt in Spain
|A1037P||.25 x 13mm|
|A1037BP||.16 x 25mm|
|A1038P||.25 x 25mm|
|A1044P||.20 x 30mm|
|A1043P||.25 x 30mm|
|A1045P||.30 x 30mm|
|A1042P||.25 x 40mm|
|A1040P||.30 x 40mm|
|A1041P||.32 x 40mm|
|A1042BP||.30 x 50mm|
|A1042CP||.30 x 60mm|
|A1010P||.30 x 75mm|
|A1047P||.30 x 100mm|
Sale of needles is restricted to licensed health care professionals who are permitted by their state licensing board to perform Dry Needling. It is your responsibility to know what your scope of practice is regarding Dry Needling in your jurisdiction.